Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why Passion is Better Than Anger


Earlier this year I know that I was just not happy with the direction of the had been taking my life. This article is based on my personal experience of going through a coaching program aimed at changing the beliefs that your personal development. After I started with the application of the principles it literally changed my view of the universe.

I am a 51 year old spina bifida turned off. I was one of the first patients the bailout that allowed me to live in today. When I was born my doctors said I wouldn't walk, talk, consistently thinking – in fact, I have a "plant". Well my parents ignored and treated me like a State bodied child. I was potty trained, it only took longer, my mother walked four miles a day to get me my right leg and, at the end of the physical therapy.My left leg and has never been done at the age of 37 I decided to give it amputated below the knee. This is a positive move on my part and with my artificial limbs my mobility have been greatly improved.

I got went to the University, drunk, and screamed and rose up like any other teenager.I have my mother's advice and got a secure job with the Church and eventually moved up the ranks, the head of product support for Manchester City Galleries. by that time had I met my wife Nancy via America Online (AOL), proposed that its online after 2 months and I flew to Los Angeles to comply with its 4 months later and we got married 4 May 1996 in Las Vegas. So here a picture of a man who when he decides that he wants something he goes and gets it, and most of the time was successful.

Why is this feeling of earlier this year I was a failure? I must point out in the last 5 years my health was inexplicable worsened.So much so I was a misdiagnosed with a rare form of epilepsy, shingles and neurological aches and was taken into the care of one of the top Neurologists in the country – which in my case described as bizarre.

Then came the turning point, I saw two films, the secret and What The Bleep Do We Know and the work of Dr. Emoto and Gary Craig developer of a self healing technique called EFT (emotional freedom technique) to read. Soon I realized that I needed to get me some coaching to achieve what I was reading. reading is one thing, but action is what all sources said.

Now we come to the central point of my life and the reason for the title of this article. My coach immediately helped me realize that my deteriorating health can be tracked on a single event-my losing my post as head of support services with Manchester City Galleries. for the sake of clarity, I still had a job, the same amount of money was spent, but my emotions about how that event has happened in my life.

I bad mouth certain people for everyone who would listen, I attracted other dis-affected people who have their messages will be lost and we already have enough of each other's negativity. then I decided that negative energy in my work as a lawyer for workers with disabilities in the Council.So I was looking for active battles I knew I could win and my opponent to belittle.I had a negative energy attractor that contains the link to a real accurate lob missiles.

My coach challenged my core belief at the time was that "all people with disabilities are discriminated against."I was working on the principle if something went bad in my life was because I was turned off. my conscious mind me with a nice safe get out.

She asked me to do the following when someone a statement where I could feel anger rise-stop and say to myself "is not so interesting?".So stop with myself for an immediate decisions on the basis of my negative energy. easily observe the instructions and then respond on the basis of observation instead of anger.

Well the first time I did this I was surprised, my anger is gone, and I responded by taking a stand with passion rather than anger. I had the energy, but it still for the other person, as opposed to what they were doing was in the positives channeling wrong. to my surprise, people who previously immediately said both sides of the paper "against me" excellent ideas and applied to be examined seriously as soon as possible.

Finally, I have been working with your counterparts, peers, and reach more genuine change in the four months of taking a position than four years of fighting. a stand not passively and is actually harder than getting upset, but to use that energy and channelling the creation of a situation works. Since then my health has improved, I have 1 tenth the nonworking days work sick, I have dropped from 10 per day to 3 drugs and drug-free 5 months will be and I'm in a day job-Project Management, which I am passionate about it, well received and make a real difference to the work so trumps Passion Anger every time.








Andrew Peel is the owner of APeel Solutions, an Internet Direct Marketing Consultancy specialized in solutions for customers who have the possibility to achieve financial freedom.

Andrew Peel
APeel Solutions
Follow me: at http://twitter.com/andrew_peel Blog: http://www.apeel-solutionsblog.info


No comments:

Post a Comment