Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Secret of the universe-The Law of Attraction and a power Greater Than Myself


It took me about half of my life, until I was 50 years old, to really understand that there is a power greater than myself. I think I've always known that our world is our universe has a particular purpose. That their something or someone who is a master plan for all living creatures. I feel this power when I go to the top of the mountain after an exhausting climb, while you're on my skis in 2 feet of fresh powder looking at that the snow crystals twinkle via the trees in the sunlight, and when I'm in the surf feel the power of the fall waves. I'm usually full of adrenaline of the physical activity that me in these places. In my opinion, is clearly due to my concentration and the view is great, a "Ah-ha moment. At this stage, I feel the power of the universe, I know that there is a power greater than myself.

I think my clarity came to me from my on-going study of personal development. Many of the authors that I have read and the speakers that I have to talk about this privilege. Is it a secret if the movie the secret, would have us believe? I don't think so. There are no big secrets, but just a belief out there. So what is there? Shall include a scientific background, I would like to believe in what Wallace Wattles of d., in the science of getting RICH calls it "thinking STUFF."Simply put, there is this stuff that you want all of the space of the universe and when we fill a thought in the universe thinking stuff produces what we have thought. This is completely logical if you quantum mechanics and the theory of quantum physics (care to) understand.

Napoleon Hill in his book "Think and Grow Rich talks about a money making secret are thirteen chapters on the topic. Both tables and Hill keep coming back to the way you think. Not only all the old thoughts and they hope come true, but think about it in a certain way. What this "thinking in a certain way" really means? I think that it is something that everyone has the ability to do, but it takes a conscious effort to be successful at it. In other words that will can we train our subconscious mind to think in a certain way and when we are faced with a choice (like every moment of our life) we make the choice that will bring us closer to what we think we want (subconscious or conscious thought).Think in a certain way is simply to understand that we have always only to do with the choices and governed by the law choices are we get closer to what we want for ourselves. eyes and this is much easier said than done. Our subconscious mind will take over on a regular basis and we fall into conditioned or learned behavior.

One of my favourite authors about the power of the universe, thinking in some way, and the law of attraction is Eckhart Tolle. He has a beautiful job of and understanding of our spirituality in his book the Power of NOW: A Guide to spiritual enlightenment. He's really helped me understand a better understanding of the "Ah-ha moments that I mentioned earlier. At those times our mind is delayed and have now experienced the power of the universe. Living in the now is all that matters.There is nothing we can do about the past so stop thinking and worrying about it. If there's anyone forgiving should we do now. Pick up the phone and they call them forgive or ask for them is forgiveness (of sins) and then stop thinking and worrying about it. I especially his view of organized religion and highly recommend this book for people who are struggling with their spirituality.

Finally, I would like to conclude by writing that I the absolute highest authority over my life.That only I am 100% responsible for how I got my life experience.That I am constantly faced with choices and that I am responsible for the actions that I am now on the choices I make.








I'm a real entrepreneur at heart. at the end of 2006, my wife thought it was to deal with current business that we now own and operate. it is a personal development company that focuses on positive media instead of CNN (constant negative news) that US bombing. our mission is to teach serious entrepreneurs in order to reach their full potential and gaining wealth and lifestyle that they envision is possible. we have a passion for the assistance to persons in control of their lives lost and are looking for a way to act and are moving in a positive direction. I urge you to join our community of successful entrepreneurs.

http://www.emptynesterbiz.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment