Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What every success Seeker Must Know About motivation


When we talk about 6 secrets to success motivation would fall under the category "believe in yourself". Motivation is the only factor that keep you busy if you're on the road to success. It pushes you better and better each day until you reach your goal! Strangely enough motivation works along with the power of autosuggestion. Now let's take a look at the definition of both of these words to understand a little more how they can change your life.

Autosuggestion: the suggestion to remove themselves from the ideas that the subconscious in attitude, behaviour or physical condition changes; it usually occurs by a spirit repetitive thoughs until these thoughts be internalised.

Motivation: the Act or process of establishment with an incentive or incentive to action, the incentive or incentive itself, often specifically arising out of their own interests or needs.

So using these concepts in your favor, you will find anything you want in life. With the help of a repeat of your desires is what is going to help you.

Allow me to explain with the help of some of my own examples.But before I go any further, I want to tell you that these desires you specify personal! so I can not recommend sharing them with everyone. keep them for yourself ... I am only sharing with you can really understand! so, here are my wishes and I hope that you learn to imitate what you learn from me:

1. I have a personal selection with a certain amount of money that I plan on cashing in on a certain date taped to the mirror in my bathroom.
2. I have a picture of a place to the South, that I plan on buying and spend a lot of time with my family. I put it on the sun visor in my car.
3. I have a picture of my two daughters next to my computer.This is a really clear because I try every day to be better for them!
4. I also have a note of all the things that I want to achieve on a piece of paper that I take with me in my wallet written down all of the time and I recite everyday!(The more you say that it is better ...)

If you noticed, these things are all placed in strategic places that I will be visible to me during the day to keep me motivated always!And these memories in such strategic places can I factor in the repetition of the auto suggestion, because I see them all of the time, or I guess it or not!

Note: you must ensure that the needs are all the things you really want to! if it is becoming a black belt in martial arts for example, have an image of a black belt as the background on your phone. when it comes to having a very fit body, a picture of a person on whom body seems you want for yourself in the vicinity of the light switch in your bedroom (and it wouldn't hurt to find the nutrition and training routines and imitate them) ...

Believe me, this is a very powerful!

It can sometimes seem childish or useless if you do not understand how this can change your life!Or you may have heard about this, but never really did it. However, I as a matter of urgency to try it! as I said, you don't have to tell someone and I also suggest that you don't. a lot of people don't understand this force and judgment on you will pass. but at the end of the day, the only person that you worry about you, should so who cares if other people know or not know what your goals are, they will see it when they come true! now that you know what it can do for you, so do it!

Finally, I want to choose something that you really want to, but one thing, and either write it down or a picture of it and place it in a strategic place where you know you'll see it every day.

This is a big topic, and I'll be writing more about to show you how the other 5 secrets of influence on motivation and autosuggestion. for now, make sure that you have set up these memories to tell yourself each day that you and your goals you have set up day after day on them. remember, it all starts with you ...








Cheers to Your Good Life .PS If you like what you just read than you will find the information I provide in my weekly e-letters. you can now sign up by clicking on the link and you will receive a free life changing video http://www.cheerstothegoodlife.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment