Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How many keys to success?


So, I have been working in schools and in a counseling environment with children and families. I have 3 children who sometimes lacked the motivation for the appropriate tasks, such as homework. I find myself very unmotivated to some things to do. For many of us there must be a reason or evidence why we have to do something. As in the proof that it will work or that there is a purpose for it. I had some intelligent children and I think their minds did great gymnastics figuring out why they didn't have to do homework, etc. because they knew all stuff that. Why did you give me to prove it to you. One who knows that in college, he had skills and was bright, so he thought he could get a decent job without college, but he was not one of those people. He went back.

For my coaching practice, the motivation issues comes with many of my clients of children, which have been adopted, but before that can have lived in terrible situations and they really don't care about a lot, because they have lived without much at all, with the exception of neglect and/or abuse. When adoptive parents trying to make something to motivate children to find, it is very difficult. They are good sitting in their room doing nothing. Most kids would respond quickly – when I told me that she was grounded, they were quickly motivated to behave to unfounded.

In working with all students, it's about finding something that they care about that will motivate them to work to get there. Many have parents who life happen, so she'll probably do the same. I try to open their minds to new opportunities and experiences, and ask questions like "what you want when you grow up" and "How can you" in an attempt to motivate. If you are a police officer to, here's how you get there.

The same is true for those of us on the Internet wealth track. My motivation is financial freedom. Announcing that it is not necessarily fortunes, it has enough money to give me more personal freedom to make choices about how I spend my time. It is the freedom to take a trip as I like, and not be bound by a work schedule.

I know that a joint action is that people spend money and buy programs never but succeed on the Internet, but I'm guessing that they are not so motivated. Maybe their life is comfortable and they don't have to change. Sometimes, the crisis is the biggest motivator. I've been pushed into taking opportunities along the way. I am older now and know that I value the freedom this lifestyle to offer badly enough to be strongly motivated and I believe that in my success, which plays an important role.

So, I have that character on my wall in my Office: motivation, determination of the consistency, perseverance and believe me it takes all of 5.








Jordan is a therapist, entrepreneur, a dreamer and adventurer. I have years after my personal goals and my intuition. Check out my website at http://www.jordan-burke.com for a free copy of a quick start guide to online home-based profit. You can also check out http://www.selfimprovement2.com for a free month of access to self-improvement modules for your niche websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment