Saturday, December 18, 2010

"The law of attraction" Getting clear on what you want


"Clear" of what it is you is an important step in seeing the big picture in your life and see the results you Desire. Often times we useful waste energy on things that send us of what it is that we were looking for.

Assuming you've written, goals, and that you have been trained in the direction of where you want to go, or want to have. I'd suggest a spiritual cleaning.What I mean by spiritual cleaning may be different for each and every individual. here is a list, to begin with, as something to move, let us write it down and get to work.

* Material you read – is it negative?It is that you closer to your goals or push you away!

* TV-what kind of shows are you watching? what about no commercial TV for 30 days

* Sphere of influence-who are your friends? are you surrounding yourself with people who have already done is desirable.

* Auto suggestion-what are you tell yourself?

* Faith-what is your faith? you believe that you have already what it is that you want!

*-You KNOW Faith with every fiber of your being that what you are looking for, you will find!

*-Are you Grateful?

* Forgiveness – it starts with you!

These are suggestions, only you know what it is that holds you back.

We are in the Business of letting GO!

Books-Let's start with Napoleon Hill's (think and Grow Rich). This book has helped millions of people around the world.This is a great place to start!(The Secret, spiritual marketing, the Bible, Rich Dad Poor Dad) are others that you in the right direction.

Monitoring your reading and aside from time your energies on what you desire to 30 days, let's start by turning off the TV. I would also suggest finding a mentor. someone you can call that will help you in control of your brand, this is a big one. make sure that this person an absolute interest in your well being and has been successful in the area where you want to develop.

If you start writing your trip down your missions explanation! Example: I Believe That I Am exactly where I am supposed to be in my life. I am grateful for all that I have and blessed in everything that I do. My efforts are in direct proportion with my goal. Repeat this at least 10 times a day!

Picture yourself have whatever it is that you want in your mind, you can smell? you can see, take a picture of it, write it down, it says, and most important FEEL IT!

The laws of attraction rewards those who search, questions and knock.

If you have a mentor or want to start a spiritual cleaning can you contact me
or my free eBook download








William Carolan
Coach and mentor

Profile and blogs on: http://www.myspace.com/musicstreams1


No comments:

Post a Comment