Monday, December 20, 2010

Application of the law of the vibration or the Law of Attraction


The use of the law of vibration aware learning was a very meaningful experience for me. The increased my confidence in my ability to what I want. I realize now that I have a "unconscious competent" for most of my life. I have had a lot of success, especially with my family, without really knowing how it's done. On the other hand, I was also a "unconscious incompetent" in many areas. I had made a pretty good income for a while, and when the company went under it took my income and confidence with it. I've worked hard to a positive person, but I struggled for years before overcoming depression. I knew there was a way to make what I wanted was, but I didn't know how to do it is predictable. I felt like I was a victim of chance or luck on time.

I was first introduced to the law of the vibration by Carol Tuttle, author of the book "Wholeness remember."I had the study of human resources for fifty years, but with the introduction of the movie "the secret," the language changed, and the emphasis was laser sharp. There was a lot of talk in the media about the law of attraction.

Attraction is the law of vibration is created. It's really based on the fact that everything regardless of vibrations vibrates and we will send back to us in the same way. We send positive, we get back. When we send negative vibrational is sure to return.We do it all of the time. it was important for me to learn how to make what I really wanted in accordance with the law, the law of vibration. I learned that I deliberately incorporated into my life, I would like to draw by an objective and could expect them to, in fact, according to the law.

It seemed only need for me to experiment by creating a class education "Wholeness remember."I set the date in november 2007. I wanted to start the class immediately after the first of the year 2008. I was very excited about the purpose, which is one of the criteria for success. My only concern is that I did not know how I would attract the twenty people, I wanted to in the classroom.

I learned of education lesson by Napoleon Hill on Think And Grow Rich that I my goal to realize if I set it in a way could be expected. I wrote my goal, a date, the objective stuck in my thoughts exactly the way I wanted it to be visualized, it often, a plan created and went to work. I fully expected to attract the people in my class.

I saw myself teaching 20 people in the cosy cellar of my chiropractor Office. He had me as a volunteer that room some time ago that my be used free of charge. I pulled that first. When I flyers and took them to the health food stores and energy therapists offices. I advertised on the radio show of Carol Tuttle, and I kept prepare to learn the material. When it came closer to Christmas and I have feedback from people, I started to think I had set the date to shortly after Christmas. I have the date reviewed. It made me a little uncomfortable to make the change. Should I just stick to it because my goal at the beginning, it was? After the change to think about it, it felt good to get back the date three weeks. The registration started to build. A woman picked up a flyer from its energy therapist and enthused registered three friends.Another woman came and brought her sister. two of my friends and my cousin came out. The night that I took folders to the health food store, I thought I was going to another shop, but I have taken a turn for the worse. Before deciding at 9: 00 a.m., I went and the owner happened to be there.They have signed and paid me on-the-spot.Everything fell into place.

In the end I pulled 16 great students, which turned out to be the perfect number for my first class.I was very excited and pleased to participate with a room full of eager, students are charged and to prove that the law of vibration works. Although I had no idea how the class would be filled as soon as I am referring to a certain way, found that it would happen and followed by on the inspiration that I have received, the people.Yes, we can count on the laws of the universe to work for us when we are on target to apply the law.








Renae Pelo is a passionate teacher of the universal laws of prosperity and success. LifeSuccess consultant she says, "I am here to standing up for those who think that they do not live the life they want. I know from my experience as a wife, mother, grandmother and business woman, that you have a life force, prosperity and happiness you can if you want to, and who does not?"

She has her learning and experience with the universal laws together in her practice coaching. Visit my website at http://www.renaepelo.lifesuccessconsultants.com


No comments:

Post a Comment