Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Motivation for success


Some people know what their motivation is, others have no idea. Be at such a young age that it took me a while to find my motivation. A cocky young person, I thought that I could take of the world made it difficult to do. I always thought to myself, it's all about money or the money is my motivation. That's really not it at all. I'm not saying that I don't need money or the money cannot be a motivation, but what I'm saying is that it is much more than that.

Through many experiences and lessons I found myself thinking what if I could find a way to live my life great, work for myself on my own time, money and all at the same time. That was it, that was my motivation. I am here working day per day on a CD than a regular paying job. It is a good thing, I get paid, I have some leverage in money, but fortunately, I do it?Not really. I would much rather enjoy doing what I love to do and money doing it.

Some people have differing motives than others, but it's still that thing that you might drive to the creating success. think about it, find your motivation, use that as your fuel for success, and continue to aim. Failing is part of the process and without that motivation to keep moving, you can not far.

"You will find motivation and your career you will find"-Brian








[http://www.briansguide.blogspot.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment