Friday, November 5, 2010

Law of Attraction-Different Strokes For Different Folks


I've often written about how we live in a world of abundance, and how the "law of attraction" can be used to our deepest desires. After years of study is what I am just come to understand that to succeed with the help of the "law of attraction" is a very personal thing and what works for one person does not work for another work. The term different strokes for different folks came immediately come to mind.

In the application of the "law of attraction" could be a method that for me it works completely opposite and have a negative impact on someone else. This is the reason why so many people when they first try to use of the "law of attraction" be discouraged and believe that the "Law of Attraction: is a myth or even worse a scam just emptying their pockets. Nothing could be further from the truth."The law" is a scientifically proven reality. the problem with the application of "the law" is that what works for one person may not have the correct method for you.

Everyone knows that the "law of attraction" work for you, first check with your sub-conscious mind work must be self-limiting beliefs to eliminate and replace it with a success mindset that a world of possibilities and opportunities for you open.This is where the problem lies. a negative mentality to replace an abundant mentality can be much more difficult than it sounds. You had a lifetime to your subconscious belief to build and change can no small matter.

When I first read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, I immediately was excited at the possibilities. It was not long after that I was discouraged and gave the search for a life of abundance for a while. With the help of visualization, such as Hill but did not work for me.Every time I tried visualization created the serious conflicts between my goals and my sub-conscious mind. in fact, I found that I was worse off than before. However, I have met many people who have had success with visualization. At that time I came to believe that the "law of attraction" would never work for me.

Though, I still an interest in "the law", it was a long time before it really started to work for me. Some time has passed and I had a fairly successful career. I was a news photographer working for the associated press, the New York Times and various other major newspapers, but I always felt that I can and must become more successful.

I was at a lecture (a really boring one) who was put on by the press photographers of America when I got my long time friend Jack Haynes and suggested that this boredom to escape and somewhere to go for a cup of coffee. It was during this small coffee clatch that I am the subject of success and Napoleon Hill's book and how I felt, that it does not help me. It turned out that photography just a hobby with Jack. He was, in fact, a clinical Hypnotherapist.Photography gave him a creative outlet. He told me that what I went through was not unusual and then suggested that he give me a series of hypnotherapy sessions. I couldn't believe I went by the sudden rapid changes. Within a week, my whole Outlook on life changed and where I have only seen earlier imminent failure, I was now able to see anything, but opportunities. Before I had seen failure at every turn and now I saw only the challenges to overcome.I was open to all of the possibilities offered by always open to me was, but I had never truly know before.

The point of this short story is easy.The "law of attraction" is one of the fundamental law of the universe and always attracts everything in life that we us-both negative to a positive.If you are in the first instance, not your first attempt at making the "law of attraction" work for you, instead of against you. do not be discouraged.Try a different method and, in the end, you will find the method that works for you.

There is a visualization, hypnosis, neuro-linguisitic programming (NLP) and many other new methods are introduced to our daily. don't give up, as a method did not work for you, then try another., in the end, you will find the right method for you and you will find success than your wildest dreams. you will be able to State with the belief that you have an unstoppable force of nature and that you have unlimited wealth in all facets of your life.

You will never be a failure in life, unless you just. as far as I am concerned failure not an option.








Stan Pontiere (man) becomes an open self-help geek since high school-more than 40 years ago. for more information about the self-development of the visit: http://overtherainbow.net78.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment