Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you seen your motivation today?


Alrighty, it's time for another episode of Clark's blog. I have taken a few days away, and now I feel ready to write. Sometimes it can be a challenge to come up with a good topic to write about, even though this world is full of things to talk about!

My topic today is motivation. What motivates you to get yourself to achieve your goals and dreams? If you cannot answer this question, you only to do so. You leave anything with a head full of steam and charge right out of the gate? Post to start probably even good progress. Then maybe things slow down to a more stagnant pace and you lose some of that enthusiasm and energy that you had when you started. It happens to all of us. It happened to me this week when I thought of writing a couple of days and then decided against it.Instead of just one week with a blog entry, though I decided it would be better to push myself to write one night, even if I wanted to, this evening I did.

How I the silence in my enthusiasm and motivation to overcome? Well, first of all I remembered of my goals and what I want to achieve. I remembered what I need to do to get there. But I think the most important thing, I myself a motivating material fed.I think this is the key to reviving a drop off or plateau in your energy level. a second of thinking about your goals and what you want to achieve, expose it to someone or something that motivates and inspires you. Maybe even something that makes you angry or fired up enough to take action.

For example, today I saw The Dark Knight. It was an excellent movie. I ran out of that theater, like the little boy who wants to jump roofs and the bad guys fight BE Batman.Watch a 3-hour film gave me the whole of the energy boost.A better example of a movie that I saw recently searched. even though there are a lot of crudeness to that movie was (and trust me, it was vanilla compared to the comic book), I loved the underlying message. a man, which is fed at are boring and everyday life that he decides to take matters into his own hands and the master of his life he was intended to be. My favorite line is the latest in the whole movie, minus the curse of course: "what have you done with your life lately?"

I walked that is ready to work and write until I could no longer stand theatre.
Movies are just one way you can yourself a good kick in the butt to jump start your desire again. I love to read inspirational books, stories, and Web sites. Think and Grow Rich, the power of positive thinking, everything related to the law of attraction, and a good book Larry Winget (this man tells it like it is) are always useful.

Another way to do this is to create an air or the illusion of the competition. "How do I do that?" can you say? Create an enemy. Michael Jordan was the King of this. He kept it mental edge on the basketball field because he maintained a chip on his shoulder, since the time he was cut from the varsity team in high school. I've read many stories about him something to blow up an opponent said blow up or making an insult themselves fired up and motivated for the next contest.He had something to prove and if it will take you to pump yourself headlong to throw in your goals than create your own enemy to push the limits, to grow and succeed. Coke, Pepsi. Papa John's Pizza Hut is. I have Steve Pavlina. I say half-jokingly that because I am a great admirer of his website and his body of work. But if I drag a bit a few days and I don't feel like writing, I bring his website and See what he's doing.I pretend my website goes head-to-head against his and it seems to always give me that I have to creative writing something awesome and post it here.

On the same token, that "enemy" to use as a source of inspiration and also model. them if that person has reached as much or more than recognition for their efforts and successes and that remember is the same for you as possible. Steve Pavlina is once again fine for me. The guy is so much with his personal development blog.He has a book out, which I will undoubtedly excellent if all his site years now. that is a source of inspiration for me as a new blogger about what's possible, is when I apply myself and continue to learn and grow and provide value to others. Who is the person in the world that you can use as a source of inspiration to push through a drought and your freight train of success on track?

So to recap, follow these steps to yourself if you want a little silence:

1. ask yourself what your goals and desires. Remind yourself of those things that you want and why you want them. Imagine having them and pretend you are going to get them no matter what.Start fanning the flames of you're hungry for success if they are low.

2. Enter your motivational material.To watch a short film that will get you fired to succeed. Read this book about the law of attraction or a success story. Consume media that makes you want to take action now.

3. create an air of the competition.Do you have a competitor or a "enemy"?If not then a.Tell me that this person is doing everything in their power to produce more and better success than you and dare you do something about it.Get pumped up and let the energy will take you through your routine with more gusto than ever.

4. get inspired by another person.It can even be the "enemy", but admire this person's success and the ways in which they model. Feed off of their enthusiasm to refresh of your own. let the new ideas from your newfound inspiration comes from and do your best to them ASAP.

5. If all else fails, a little time off and then come back with a renewed passion. then wash, rinse and repeat the steps above.

Sometimes we all feel a bit under the weather.The key is not to stay too long, and when you realize you have to do something about it soon.Desire + motivation + Focus Action = success.Of these four parts that are equal to success, the first three will decrease significantly from time to time. it is up to you to consistent action, it is desirable that in spite of this in the right direction. the action is sometimes best brought the other three re-fueling. stay. do what it takes to succeed.

Clark








Copyright 2008 by Clark Faint

Clark Faint personal development: better health, wealth, and relationships for Life

http://clarkfaint.com

Clark Faint is very motivated to every facet of his life and he wants the same for you. He was in the air force for 7 years, who are lucky enough to get a lot of new skills and travel to exotic international locations. He also did a danger filled tour in Iraq. He has moved on to life after the service, his passion for writing about personal development techniques that value and to improve his life so that you can use them to you as well. Clark has many good read books, meet many great people partied at the Playboy Mansion in Hollywood and even sat at home over the weekend to meditate. Clark is just a sober man who believes in a great life and helping others.


No comments:

Post a Comment