Monday, June 27, 2011

What's your motivation?


Business always has their ups and downs. That's just the way it is. Now with all the downs that come our way, what would happen if we had no drive, no incentive or motivation to go? Well, all our activities would just fail and crumbled to the ground. Do you know what motivates you? Pushes you? Drives you do your best?

Personally, if the first thing that popped into your head was money, please let me be as real as real gets, you should more motivation. Money is great, but I think you need more than money to motivate you. Here is an excellent example of why I think it's not a good motivator.

Lets say you hit a slow couple of months, not to anything. Money is now your motivation. For a few months, there are no sales, no leads, nada! Be real with yourself, how motivated are you to continue with your company? Chances are, you'll probably think that a 9-5 sounds pretty sweet. I hope this proves my point.

For you to success in your business to reach there must be a reason why you every morning to get up and do what you do. It doesn't matter how big or small the idea of motivation is, as long as it motivates you. here are the top 3 things, that no matter how much money I lose, I don't get how many leads, or how many sales I never quit, will still keep me motivated to my business run.

1. My family-I have a loving family, nuclear were. Mother, father and brother. They are my everything. I want to make sure that I more than can offer them everything they need and want. Regardless of the cost, distance or availability. I want them to have everything. Be more than average and more than comfortable. I want my parents retire and travel the world. I would like an art gallery for my brother open, so that he could exhibit his work. I want to make their dreams a reality.

2. My dream home-I want to live in a big house. And not just a big house, my dream house! I even have a picture of what it looks like. I stop to look at the daily to remind myself why I work so hard, and what my hard work will pay off. A Visual to look at every day is a great way to bring the plant in your mind. Post it anywhere that you see it every day. It's usually a good place where you spend most of your time.

3. My vision-its not really an explanation, but more of a letter to myself. It is where I want to be of 5 years from now. I am a very detailed person, and wrote almost my entire life there, but you don't have to. I read this daily. Are similar to how I look at my dream house everyday. I read it out loud, and it helps me and reminds me of the success that I want to accomplish in my life. I highly suggest that everyone have a vision statement for themselves. You wouldn't believe how your own words can inspire you each day.

I hope that my motivation helps to give you some ideas if you don't have one, or helps to jog new ones. Always be motivated in your company. Its a determining factor. These simple things can make you stand out as leaders.








I have put together a sample that you can follow that you can use to create your own vision statement. You can find the on my personal website http://www.DanielaLalo.com/Blog.html


No comments:

Post a Comment