Friday, October 15, 2010

Think and Grow Rich-The classic by Napoleon Hill


Personally, I have personal discovery on the way to the major part of the second half of my adult life. I think everyone picking up a self help book is usually at a point where they know that the normal behaviour of the average person on the street where it is not. Over the last 20 years, I have to change the way that I think, so my results change.

I picked up this classic age of my bookshelf of self-help books only a month ago.I sprinkled and began to read the pages you want the had yellowed over time, because I had purchased this book almost 15 years ago and had only read the first chapter before moving on to other books, so apparently was when I was not able to get in touch with the author.

How to change your Outlook 15 years

This classic old age picked up after 15 years of collecting dust started am I to an enthusiastic feeling all over my body when I read that a page-by-page basis to achieve security of the content of. Because I have read some 30 odd self help books, some many times, listen to hundreds of images and many programs purchased in the last 20 years.So when I started reading this classic, I realized that I had one of the best examples of think and grow rich all this time, and that it was only a centimetres (6 inches) from my hands, sit at my desk.

This book is not so much a how, but how not. You can find some of the spirit to activities in which the author suggests, or not do, the choice is yours. no one can you, only you can decide if it's time to change your life.

Who is in the new era concepts such as "law of attraction", will immediately recognize that here is someone who many years before this new wave of modern thinking had already pin indicated how to attract what we want. what you think and what you will receive are in direct proportion.Napoleon Hill realized this after spending a lifetime of research and interviews some of the most powerful men in the history.

Napoleon Hill did not speak out his own thoughts and the book is not build consists mainly of his own views.This book is made of nearly 30 years of notes from interviews and research with men such as, Henry Ford, Theodore Roosevelt, John D Rockefeller, Charles M Schwab and a host of others, all people who are already at the forefront of the pages of our history.

The classic old age is Alive and well

There are thousands of books in the range of self-help that are written as more or less rewrite of this classic. I'm not knocking the many books I've read, or the many thousands of authors who they write. every writer and author is something unique to offer, that's why I keep the devouring of such information.

If you want a place to start or already on your voyage of discovery, I suggest you pick up this classic and you will see the truth in almost every page you can decide to go one step further and I would buy this audio format. I loved reading, but I also like that I can play and again and again to this book every time I road works. Napoleon Hill was really a forward thinker and a creator of life, for many years ahead of its time.








FREE Commercial Accounting software available in EasyAsAccountingSoftware in the use of means of payment-test.

Why not grab your copy of the report of the secrets

Friend, Foe and entrepreneur


No comments:

Post a Comment