Saturday, October 30, 2010

Find motivation: what to do when you don't feel like doing anything


"The measure of your success usually comes down to which the struggle between the two of you raging WINS. The "u" who wants to stop, or the easy, and the "u" who chooses to back to save to your success-complacency. " Chris Widener

In each of my interaction with people, I've never found anyone, regardless of their level of success, which sometimes is not simply do not want to do the things they need and want.It is a part of human nature that there are times that, in spite of all we have to do, and even want to, we find ourselves not to do. and what those who will be of those who according to the status quo will port, separates successful is the ability to to that crucial moments of time when we make decisions about what will happen, in order to choose the inner motivation that will enable us to conquer our complacency and go in action.

I find that I get to grips with this issue in my life on a regular basis, so that the next success strategies not only "circle in the techniques of heaven", but proven ways to get yourself even if you don't feel like to do something.

Honestly assess if you need to take a break. This is the first thing I usually do what I find that I don't want to get on a specific action to occur. The fact is that many times we will have worked very hard and the lethargy, which we feel really is our body and emotions which tell us that we just need a break. And this is where the real intellectual honesty is because when we don't need a break our spirit still tells us we need a break! But sometimes we need a break. I'll give you a good example of this. I especially like to exercise, but I do almost every day. I find myself sometimes, before going to the club to think about how I just didn't feel that goes. Most of the time I am just lazy to.However, sometimes I realize that my body needs a break so from time to time I will take one or two days break. The benefits of this approach are two-fold: One, my body gets a break to regenerate themselves. Two, after a day or two, I'm starting to miss my training and eagerly anticipating a turning point in the gym.

Other examples: maybe you're a salesperson who has its call customers for a straight, week, day and night.You wake up one morning and just doesn't make sense to do more. well, take a break for the morning. Go to a coffee shop and read the newspaper. Go to the driving range and hit some golf balls. Take a break and then change it back to it!

Small starts. I'm at a point in my training schedule now where a normal training day for me consists of 30 to 45 minutes of aerobic exercise and approximately 30 minutes of weight lifting. so if I find myself do not want to get up and go to the gym, I will sometimes an obligation to go and do a smaller training. Instead of a decision not to go, I'll committed to doing of 15 to 20 minutes of aerobic exercise and 15 to 30 minutes of weight lifting.This is also good for two reasons. actually, I get A little practice that day. And two, it keeps me from getting into a cycle when I don't feel like the action.
Other examples: maybe you're a writer who just don't want to write today. Instead of writing the long day that you had planned, decisions that you are at least a few new articles will outline. In any case, you have done this, and can you've found that you find yourself in the written vote after all.

Changing your routine. I have found that what keeps me in the best shape and most of the calories for me, is 30 to 45 minutes on the treadmill every day.Now let me very clear. I think it is run on the treadmill extremely boring. most of the time I get myself to do this, but sometimes I have to my routine. So instead of 30 to 45 minutes on a treadmill, I'll break my aerobic exercise routine in a number of different areas. I will be 10 to 15 minutes on the treadmill, 10 to 15 minutes on the reclining cycle, 5 to 10 minutes on the rowing machine, 5 to 10 minutes ' walk from the stairs, and then back on the treadmill for five to 10 minutes.I still have my exercise, but I'm bored a lot less.

Other examples: maybe you're in the construction industry and you worked on the plumbing for a week it is monotonous. The plumbing not do today! Frame-in the Office.

Reward yourself. A way that I motivate me to do something when I don't feel like to do is say to myself that if I by the work that I have to, I will get myself a little reward. For example, can I say to myself as I get up and go to the Club can I five to ten minutes from my treadmill – exercise, which will shorten my workout routine, and will I allow myself to sit in the hot tub for a few extra minutes.Hey, it works!
Other examples: perhaps you are a mortgage broker which feels like sleep.Please tell me you after the next three mortgages, you connect your kids to the stock exchange, or your spouse will go to the movies. you will perhaps be yourself a night on the town with old friends.

Again the action with fun instead of pain.Psychologists have long said that we people tend to take any action to connect with pain or pleasure. Tony Robbins is popular this even further in recent years with something he calls neural associations.That is to say, we connect each action with a pleasure, or pain.If we lack of motivation, it is probably what we are talking about ourselves that we find the name of the action that we think about are associate with pain instead of pleasure.For example, when I'm not going to the gym on a given day is considering Ben, I'm usually link to go and work with having no time, the pain and weight lifting, or the dullness of run on a treadmill for an extended period of time.To remind myself that to continue what I can do to link has been doing my exercise I will feel better about myself, I will lose weight and I will live longer. This brings me pleasure. when we begin our mind that kind of tapes, we find our internal motivational force unleashed and our position on the measures that we consider.

Other examples: maybe you're a consultant who really don't want to listen to people during the day. your organization may be that it is boring, or that you'll be inside while the sunny. instead, be myself again to be linked to the truth of the matter, so that a person will be better off because of the care and concern. think of your customers and the progress that they have recently make and how you have been a part of that.








Chris Widener is an internationally recognized speaker, author and radio host. He is the author of more than 450 articles and nine books, including a New York Times and the Wall Street Journal bestseller. He has more than 85 CDs and DVDs on leadership, motivation and success in addition to a recommended Editor Jim Rohn one year success plan, Chris is a regular guest speaker received rave reviews! Chris shows a style that engaging and versatile while providing life-changing principles of leadership, motivation and success. Chris if you would like to order products, including his latest release, the art of influence as The Angel Inside of his CD series, win with influence, Chris Widener e-zine or to get him to speak at your next event, please go to: http://www.chriswidener.com Contact Chris at: http://www.chriswidener.com/speaking.asp or call 877-929-0439.


No comments:

Post a Comment